ical export throught link does not work

raldee

ical export throught link does not work

Post by raldee »

Hello,
I am trying to use the export-ical function. unfortunately I cannot get this to work. When I download the ics file, it works just fine. All tasks are present as events.

But when I use the link option, nothing happens and the webserver gives this error:

[Mon Jun 14 11:29:26.533721 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 7203:tid 140313066718784] [client 192.168.X.XX:35408] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined variable: smarty in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/soplanning/www/export_ical.php on line 86PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function assign() on null in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/soplanning/www/export_ical.php:86\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/soplanning/www/export_ical.php on line 86'

Probably I am missing some php-extension, but I do not know which one.
Soplanning is running on: Apache 2.4.46 with php-fpm 7.4.19

As the error is showing something related to smarty, I installed the smarty-extension, but it made no difference.
any help is greatly appreciated.

Harm Lubbers
soplanning
Site Admin

Re: ical export throught link does not work

Post by soplanning »

Not sure, but it seems this issue was fix just after publishing v1.48
Could you download it again and let us know ?
raldee

Re: ical export throught link does not work

Post by raldee »

thank you for your reply.
It was indeed fixed in the latest version. So it was not a fault in my installation after all.

The only thing i saw is that the hostname in the ical-url is the ip-address of my internal virtual machine that is behind a proxy. In the setting I put the 'real-world' hostname, and yet it is using the internal ip in the ical-export and also in the question-mark mouseover next to the soplanning-url setting.

thanks a lot for this great software!

with kind regards
Harm