Calculte Project Days

pg1848

Calculte Project Days

Post by pg1848 »

Hi all,

is it possible to calculate the days of any project which is planned for an employee?

If it is possible, i need to devide the Report in Mo-Fr (weekdays), Sa-So (weekend days) and public holidays.

For eg:

Employee "Peter" has worked at the project "Testing Software" from the 14.06.2021 - 21.06.2021.
This means he has worked 6 weekdays (Mo-Fr + Mo) and 2 weekend days (Sa-So)

So i need a Report, maybe in Excel, with the following colums:

Name|Workdays|weekend days|public holidays
Peter |6 |2 |0

Thank you for your support!

Best greetings from germany
Patrick
JosiahHenry85

shzz

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Zonnepanelen installateur As
JosiahHenry85

shzz

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Zonnepanelen installateur Kasterlee
JosiahHenry85

shzz

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Zonnepanelen installateur Bilzen
JosiahHenry85

Re: Calculte Project Days

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Zonnepanelen installateurKontich
JosiahHenry85

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Zonnepanelen installateur Laakdal
JosiahHenry85

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Zonnepanelen installateur Borgloon
JosiahHenry85

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Zonnepanelen installateur Lier
JosiahHenry85

shzz

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Zonnepanelen installateur Bree
JosiahHenry85

shzz

Post by JosiahHenry85 »

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Zonnepanelen installateur Lille