Missing task on 'Display summary' if project ID is number

fabio

Missing task on 'Display summary' if project ID is number

Post by fabio »

If the project identifier is a number (i.e. 1663), no tasks are be displayed in the summary on the planning session, when is enabled "Display summary below" and "Display"/"Projects planning".
Only task related to project identifier starting with a character, are working well.
Would be possible to fix it ?
Thx
F.
soplanning
Site Admin

Re: Missing task on 'Display summary' if project ID is number

Post by soplanning »

Sorry for the late answer.
The problem is fixed and will be available in next version coming soon
seofinsss

shzz

Post by seofinsss »

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Zonnepanelen Oost-vlaanderen
seofinsss

shzz

Post by seofinsss »

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins
seofinsss

shzz

Post by seofinsss »

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Zonnepanelen Aalst
seofinsss

shzz

Post by seofinsss »

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene
seofinsss

Re: Missing task on 'Display summary' if project ID is number

Post by seofinsss »

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Zonnepanelen Affligem
seofinsss

shzz

Post by seofinsss »

It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. Spouwmuurisolatie Temse
seofinsss

shzz

Post by seofinsss »

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Zonnepanelen Asse
seofinsss

shzz

Post by seofinsss »

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Spouwmuurisolatie Wetteren