Status in Mail notification is always in french

Maverick0174

Status in Mail notification is always in french

Post by Maverick0174 »

Hello all,

I missed the "Status" in the mail notifications for new and updated tasks. So, I added the entry in "mail_creation_tache.tpl" and "mail_modif_tache.tpl".

Code: Select all

{#winPeriode_statut#} : {$periode.statut_tache}
So far it works but the "Status" in the mail notification is in french. As far i can see it with my limited coding knowledge, is the call back from the db the "status_id" from the status table. The "status_id" is in French and get translated via the UI through the language txt file. But this doesn't work that way for the email notif.

I could just add new stats and delete the defaults. Perhaps the way I'll go but I'd like to suggest that you add the "Status" as a default part of the notifications. What is the sense in an update notification if the status of the task (or project) isn't included?

I'm still in testing phase but perhaps I'll use SOPlanning for my After Sales Service Team Management. It comes so far with all features I need and it's until now the very best I've found.

BR
Andi
soplanning
Site Admin

Re: Status in Mail notification is always in french

Post by soplanning »

Hello
The status is not present in notifications, you're right.
We'll fix this and will deliver it in next release.
Thanks for reporting.
chrismadsen

Post by chrismadsen »

I love moments like that, and I say that with maximum sarcasm. Invariably I wouldn't say I liked the moment when I went to work in another country, and it automatically changed to the country's language. Usually, I would approach the reception and pray. But the last time I skated something like that, I had no one to come to me, it was such a complicated language because I don't even remember how to tell it. Fortunately, I remembered when a co-worker told me about tempmail.dev where they help you with all the questions that appear based on email. And then, in a few minds, I came across them, and I solved everything super fast.
aziz77

Post by aziz77 »

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, https://your-health-your-fitness.sitey.me/blog
aziz77

Post by aziz77 »

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post. https://www.techsite.io/p/2711668
aziz77

Post by aziz77 »

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...BioFit